Firstly, I would like to welcome you to my website. If you are looking for help in dealing with issues e.g. overwhelming emotions, relationship difficulties or life choices, I’m glad you’ve found me.Please take some time on this site to get to a sense of who I am and if you feel like we would connect, and that I’m someone you’d feel safe opening up to, please get in touch. I’m here.
Sometimes life can be very challenging and can seem too much for us to bear on our own or even with the support of family or friends. If this is the case, then counselling is there for you.
If you answer yes to any of these questions then counselling and psychotherapy can help:-
- Are you vaguely aware that all is not well with you?
- Is your confidence and self-esteem at a low ebb?
- Are you finding it difficult to cope with life, depressed, feeling lonely or in despair?
- Are you anxious or stressed about work or life on the whole?
- Are you feeling lost, unsure of who you are and what direction to take in life?
- Are you having relationship difficulties?
- Have you lost someone dear to you?
Suzanne provides an empathic, down to earth, warm, caring and adaptable approach to working through difficulties. Every individual and issue is unique and therefore the type of therapy is measured accordingly.